Muay Thai, also known as Thai Boxing, is the national sport of Thailand and a martial art that has been practiced for centuries. For those who are interested in watching real Muay Thai fighting in Bangkok, there are many great places to visit. In this article, we will list some of the best places to watch Muay Thai fighting in Bangkok and provide their addresses.
- Lumpinee Stadium Lumpinee Stadium is one of the most famous places to watch Muay Thai fighting in Bangkok. It is the oldest and most prestigious stadium in the city and has hosted some of the best fighters in the world. The stadium is located in Ramintra Road, Khanna Yao, Bangkok.
- Rajadamnern Stadium Rajadamnern Stadium is another popular venue for watching Muay Thai fighting in Bangkok. It is located in the heart of the city and has been hosting fights for over 60 years. Rajadamnern Stadium is located in Ratchadamnoen Nok Avenue, Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Bangkok.
- Channel 7 Stadium Channel 7 Stadium is a popular venue for watching Muay Thai fighting in Bangkok. It is home to the Channel 7 boxing program, which is broadcast on national TV. The stadium is located in Lak Si, Bangkok.
- Omnoi Stadium Omnoi Stadium is a great place to watch Muay Thai fighting in Bangkok. It is located on the outskirts of the city and is known for hosting some of the best fighters in the world. Omnoi Stadium is located in Krathumbaen, Samut Sakhon, Bangkok.
- Max Muay Thai Stadium Max Muay Thai Stadium is a modern venue that hosts some of the most exciting Muay Thai fights in Bangkok. It is located in Bang Phli Yai, Samut Prakan, Bangkok.
- Rangsit Boxing Stadium Rangsit Boxing Stadium is a popular venue for watching Muay Thai fighting in Bangkok. It is located in the city’s northern suburbs and hosts both local and international fighters. Rangsit Boxing Stadium is located in Pathum Thani, Bangkok.
- Asiatique The Riverfront Asiatique The Riverfront is a popular tourist destination in Bangkok that features a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. It is also home to a Muay Thai arena that hosts regular fights. Asiatique The Riverfront is located in Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok.
In conclusion, Bangkok is a great place to watch real Muay Thai fighting. Whether you are a fan of the sport or just want to experience the excitement of a live fight, there are many great venues to choose from. From the traditional Lumpinee and Rajadamnern stadiums to the modern Max Muay Thai Stadium and Asiatique The Riverfront, there is something for everyone. So, if you’re planning a trip to Bangkok, be sure to check out one of these great venues for an unforgettable Muay Thai experience.